The following policy applies to Arthur Ashe Kids’ Day ticket holders who purchased tickets through Ticketmaster, USOpen.org or the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center Box Office. Please note that this policy does not apply to: (1) 2011 Arthur Ashe Kids’ Day Luxury Suite tickets; (2) all Arthur Ashe Kids’ Day tickets issued as Complimentary; (3) all Arthur Ashe Kids’ Day tickets purchased through any auction, exchange, resale or secondary outlet (including individual session tickets purchased through the official US Open ticket exchange, the Ticketmaster ticket exchange or the TicketsNow ticket exchange); (4) Arthur Ashe Kids’ Day grounds activities not requiring a ticket for entry; and (5) all 2011 US Open tickets.
If the Arthur Ashe Kids’ Day Stadium Show is cancelled (as defined below), qualifying 2011 Arthur Ashe Kids’ Day tickets will be refunded as follows. All refunds will include total ticket purchase price plus any service charge paid (handling and delivery fees are non-refundable). Credit towards 2012 Arthur Ashe Kids’ Day and/or US Open tickets will not be offered in lieu of a refund.
1. If you purchased your 2011 Arthur Ashe Kids’ Day tickets online, by phone or by mail, using a credit card, your refund will be processed automatically:
If you purchased your tickets online through Ticketmaster.com or USOpen.org, by phone through Ticketmaster, or by an order form mailed to the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
Ticket Office, and you paid by credit card, your refund will be processed automatically in the form
of a credit to the credit card used (please allow up to eight weeks, or two billing cycles, for the
credit to post).
2. If you purchased your 2011 Arthur Ashe Kids’ Day tickets:
By mail using a check (via order form mailed to the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center Ticket Office)
In person (using cash, check or credit card) at a Ticketmaster outlet or the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center Ticket office,
then you must submit your tickets by mail for a refund as follows:
Ticket holders must submit a written request, including name, address and daytime telephone number, along with their actual tickets within 30 days of the last day of the 2011 US Open in order to receive a refund for 2011 Arthur Ashe Kids’ Day tickets. Your refund check will be sent to you by mail to the address provided (please allow up to eight weeks from the date of your submission for checks to be processed).
Tickets and accompanying information must be sent via certified mail to:
US Open Ticket Office
USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
Flushing Meadows–Corona Park
Flushing, NY 11368
Stadium Show cancellation definition and inclement weather refund policies* are as follows:
• If the Stadium Show has not begun by 5:00 pm on Saturday August 27, 2011, it will be considered cancelled.
• If the Stadium Show begins prior to 5:00 pm and music and/or tennis activities have been performed for 60 minutes (in the aggregate) or more, the Inclement Weather Policy does not apply as the Stadium Show is considered officially complete.
• If the Stadium Show begins prior to 5:00 pm but is cancelled prior to the performance of 60 minutes (in the aggregate) of music and/or tennis activities, the Stadium Show is considered cancelled and the Inclement Weather Policy will apply.
* This policy is subject to change at the discretion of the USTA.